Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Yoda

Today is my baby's first birthday. I really can't believe it. He has four teeth, has finally decided that food is good to eat, although he still likes paper a lot. He is taking up to 10 steps on his own, loves balls, and water. He loves being outside and watching his siblings play. He doesn't say any real words. He sort of says Momma, but not regularly and he doesn't exactly call me that. He waves bye bye and very rarely gives kisses. He is still a bit of a cryer, a poor sleeper, and human Klingon, but we LOVE him so much. I can't imagine our lives without him. Here are a few pictures to highlight his first year.


With his big sister while in the hospital.

3 weeks old
First smiles

Christmas picture
First Christmas

Sitting alone

First food- not too impressed


Shirt his brother picked out


Sister reading to him

First Easter eggs

Swinging at the park
Trying to crawl



Likes to stand up

Fun with sister

Decided that food is good, especially speghetti!

Funny guy
Likes watermelon

3 comments:

  1. What a fun way to celebrate his first year blogger style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is already a year old. Seems like just yesterday when you and hubby were getting married. And now you have all these wonderful kids. And the baby is a year old. Love all the pictures and your blogs.
    Love Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Congrats! I'm a big fan of giving moms presents on their children's birthdays (not that anyone in my family has caught on to that)... so imagine me sending you some warm chocolate chip cookies and a good book as a gift. He's a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I seriously love comments, so please take the time and say hi and tell me what you are thinking!