Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Absence

You may have noticed a rather lengthy absence in my blogging lately. Many things have happened the past three months and I have kind of lost my heart for blogging. My dad has been very sick since Good Friday and I ended up taking my kids home to see him and was gone for 4 weeks, which ended up being most of the month of May. Since returning home I haven't been able to get back in the grove and get us back into a routine. Summer has been crazy and I am going to try and jump back in and get going again. I am planning on going back and blogging about some of the good things that have been going on, and about our trip home. So there is a little update and plans for the summer. Hopefully I will get on track and blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I seriously love comments, so please take the time and say hi and tell me what you are thinking!