Monday, July 5, 2010

Read the Bible in 90 Days Summer Challenge


Amy at Mom's Toolbox is hosting another Challenge to read the Bible in 90 days. I so thoroughly enjoyed doing it the first time earlier this year that I have decided to join the challenge again. It was a great experience and I learned a tremendous amount. Reading it fast made certain aspects jump out at me that I had never realized before. And having the accountability was also very helpful. I have actually missed not knowing exactly what I was supposed to be reading every day for my devotions. So today is the first day of the challenge. I will try and blog once a week and report how it is going for me. The first time I accepted the challenge, my two oldest boys read with me and helped me be accountable. This time I will be looking to the online community for support and some good discussions. So Happy Reading and looking forward to what God has to teach me this time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been missing you! I'm glad we're both doing the challenge again!

    Celee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I seriously love comments, so please take the time and say hi and tell me what you are thinking!