Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yoda Happenings




I realized that I haven't had any pictures of Yoda lately, so I thought I would do a whole post on what he has been up to recently. And mostly, he has been sick a lot. He even managed to get the Influenza bug from his brothers, and it ended with him getting an ear infection, even with tubes in his ears. The infection was so bad, it closed off the tube. And he got 2 new teeth on top of it all. Here he is showing me his new teeth. He finally got his top middle teeth in, so he will soon lose his fang look.


This boy is absolutely crazy about balls. Any kind of balls. Big ones, small ones, round ones, oval ones. He likes them all. And he loves to throw them. And he has a good right arm.






He has learned how to feed himself with a fork. And he wants to do it by himself. Here he is eating lasagna, his favorite meal.





He sort of likes crackers. Padme loves peanut butter crackers and she always shares with him. He mostly takes a bite and then feeds the dogs. They like him a lot.


And he loves to help Padme with her school work. He really likes pens, pencils, crayons, anything he can get his hands on to write with.

And he does NOT like to touch play dough with his hands. He likes to use anything but his hands to touch it.

And sleep is something he has not done a lot of lately, so I have a picture to prove that he does occasionally do it!

5 comments:

  1. Amy, he is so adorable. I wish I could see you all and just hold him. I hope he is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, Amy!!!!! WOW. Your kids are just clones of one another, aren't they?! Can't believe how big he is already!? Can't believe we've never met him:(
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how his hair has gotten so highlighted from all that Colorado Sun. He is still one very beautiful baby. Can I use Beautiful for a boy??? Padme is such a good sister for letting him draw with her. Oh and the boys say that all boys need to get their hands dirty so he needs to learn to touch that playdough. Silly boy :)

    Vanessa
    P.S. I will be sure to answer your comment questions in my next post, with pic's. So happy to have you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ~ I popped over from the Lockwoods. What fun names you have for you children. Your youngest "yoda" looks to be about my youngests age, 15 months. They do about the same things.

    Neat family.

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  5. The playdough is a hoot! I thought all kids loved to squish playdough. How funny.

    He is always so adorable, Amy. I am sorry to hear he had to suffer so with his ears, again. And teething on top of it! Thank God for baby advil, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I seriously love comments, so please take the time and say hi and tell me what you are thinking!